- An up-to-date kit from an established company
- Metal frame for durability and rigidity
- Created with proven designs
- Comes unassembled with instructions
Anet’s latest addition, the A2 features a well-established design. Its metal frame offers increased durability and rigidity, leading to improved prints with higher precision. The A2’s tried and true electronics system is robust, reliable, and capable.
Though a bit pricier than the A8, the A2’s aluminum frame and V-slot design makes it very appealing to the 3D enthusiast. As with the Anet A8. the A2 boasts a large print area and very capable NEMA17 motors to navigate the print-space. The A2 comes stock with a versatile extruder and heated bed, which makes it capable of printing a diverse selection of filaments.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004mm
- # Extruders: 1
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm
- Max Print Speed: 100mm/s
- Max Print Size: 220x270x220mm
- Nozzle Temp.: Adjustable, Maximum 260C
- Hot Bed Temperature: 50-90C
- Heating Plate Material: Aluminum
- Printable Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, etc.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Data Input: microSD or USB
Shipping & Warranty
- Ships from Anet Technologies in China
- Ships via Express (FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.) w/ Tracking
- Estimated delivery: 7-10 business days
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
An up-to-date kit from an established company, now with increased build size!