1. Configuration: CFG Pins or UART
2. Native Microsteps: up to 1/256
3. MicroPlyer Microsteps: 1/256
4. Logic Voltage (VIO): 3-5V
5. Motor Voltage (VM): 4.75-36V
6. Motor Phase Current max: 1.2A RMS, 2.0A Peak. Therefore, the reference voltage of the driver module should not exceed 1V. At the same time, the driver module must be dissipated, otherwise it will affect the life of the driver module.
7. Internal V- Regulator: enabled
8. RDSon: ¡Ü0.3 Ohm
9. StealthChop (quiet): yes
10. SpreadCycle: yes
12. CoolStep: no
13. StallGuard: no
14. DcStep: no
1. TMC2208 driver needs extra fan to cool it, otherwise the high temperature may destroy it.
2. Do not connect the motor when measuring the voltage, otherwise it is easy to burn the driver.
3. Power should be connected when measuring voltage, do not just connect USB power supply.
4. Please pay special attention to directions!
5 x TMC2208 Driver
5 x Heat Sink
1 x Screwdriver
TMC2208 is an ultra-quiet two-phase stepper motor drive chip, continuous drive current 1.4A, peak current 2A, voltage range 4.75V-36V, 256 subdivision.
The flexible microPlyer interpolation unit provides up to 256 subdivisions, allowing perfect sinusoidal control even in systems with limited pulse frequencies; faster motor acceleration/deceleration than stealthChop, these are also designed because stealthChop2 ultra-quiet technology is widely applied to 3D printing.
Compatible with existing 3D printer electronics, With a standard step/dir interface, it is easy to use. It can replace the original TMC2100 A4988 DRV8825 LV8729.
Major Features: UART configuration interface, CoolStep current dynamic adjustment technology, can save 70% of the energy; dcStep , stallGuard2 stall detection technology, Components on bottom PCB side for better heat emission; Automatic standby current reduction.
Warranty: each one defective item can have the free replace or refund within 1 month, lifetime technical service.