SERVICE AIM of SUNLU:
SUNLU is committed to give our customer the best quality product that we can produce. Any feedback, reviews and questions will be gladly accepted and answered.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 220-240 C
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: 80-120 C
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg) = 400m
Quick start guide for ABS printing material
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your ABS to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50 C
1.75mm Filament Diameter, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.02mm, 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool