The Sun-scan Desktop 3D Scanner creates a digital 3D model of a physical object by taking a rapid sequence of pictures as the object rotates on the Sun-scan turntable. Here is how it happens:
1. Sun-scan two laser scanner located in the left, right angle to create a laser ray, camera and extract the outline of objects.
2. Sun-scan scanner software receives the laser ray provide photos, these photos will create a combination of a point cloud.
3 .After the scan is complete, a check 3D grid multi generation Sun-scan scanners, you can modify the 3D modeling software.
GREAT TO SCAN
– Objects that are larger than a 30 x 30 mm cylinde
– Objects that are smaller than a200 x 250 mm cylinder
– Weighing less than 3 kg
– Static object
– Opaque objects
DIFFICULT TO SCAN
– transparent objects
– Shiny or refective objects
– Very dark objects
– Fuzzy objects
DO NOT SCAN
– Moving Objects
– weighing more than 3 kg
-Objects that are larger than a 200x 250mm cylinde
– Objects that are smaller than a 30 x30 mm cylinder
glass objects you can use to reduce glare, developer reflective object mesh make the dark mesh become bright, transparent.
Scan Technology : Laser Line Triangulation
Scan Volume: Sun-scan:Diameter 200mm£¬Height 250mm
Scan accuracy:Sun-scan :less than or equal 1mm
Scan density: Single laser 800 profile/circle, double laser 1600 profile/circle.
Scan Speed: Single laser£º3-4min£¬ double laser£º6-7min
Scan Weight:less than Kg
Camera: 2MP CMOS Image Sensor
Software Bundle:Sun-Scan Professional software
Software function:Measurement,Multi-angle Merge
File Types: STL,OBJ,PLY,WRL
Supports:32/64bit Windows XP¡¢Windows 7
Power:In AC10-240V 50-60Hz,£¬Out DC12V2A
Dual laser scanning to compensate the dead corner;