This is bipolar Nema 17 stepper motor with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution).
Each phase draws current 400mA at 12V, allowing for a holding torque of 40Ncm(56.6oz.in).
* Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS15-0404S
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
* Holding Torque: 40Ncm(56.6oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 0.4A
* Phase Resistance: 30.0ohms
* Inductance: 58mH+/-20%(1KHz)
* Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
* Body Length: 39mm
* Shaft Diameter: 5mm
* Shaft Length: 24mm
* D-cut Length: 15mm
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 500mm
* Weight: 290g
Black(A+), Red(A-), Green(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.Hot Sale! Very High Torque