Building a Kossel Mini? If you can’t find the suitable way for vertical movement, and want to save over $50, this part gives you another option.
This roller carriage wheel kit is suitable for Kossel or delta style printers which it use 20mm x 20mm Openbeam Aluminum Extrusion. due to the Linear Rail MGN12 are too expensive ($150), or not long enough (only 400mm limits Kossel size to slightly over 600mm), so use this kit you will get more than 20mm extra build volume and gain a few extra cm on print height.
(1) Roller Wheel Size : ID=6mm, OD=22.5mm, width=7mm
(2) Roller Wheel Material : POM
(3) Profile Type : Round Type
(4) Bearing Model : 696ZZ (ID=6mm, D1=15mm, W1=5mm)
(5) Bearing Material : Carbon Steel
(6) Seal Type : ZZ
(7) Color : Black
(8) Surface Treatment : Polishing, Lathing
(9) Unit Weight : about 10g
(10) Usage : 3D Printer, Door, Window, Roller Shutter, Furniture Fitting, Cabinet, and Drawer ect.
(1) Roller Carriage Plastic Printed Part x 3
(2) POM Roller Wheel with 696ZZ Bearing x 9
(3) M3 * 10mm screw x 6
(4) M3 * 25mm screw x 3
(5) M3 nut x 9
(1) We don’t just sell them, we also provide good after-sales service, so welcome to discuss with us, we will try to do technical support as much as we can, please feel free to send us an email, we will also help you to complete the project !