package list :
1. arcrylic frome kit ( screws & nuts included )
2. smooth and threaded kit ( nuts & washer included )
3. printed plastic kit , made of PLA. ( screws & nuts included )
please notice : plastic parts have some standard error , so you might need to drill it with tools.
4. 2 pcs of GT2 pulley + GT2 2m belt. ( for x & y axis movement )
5. 12 pcs LM8UU bearings. ( for linear movement )
6. 4 pcs MF1045 bearings ( for belt )
7. 2 pcs coupling ( for z axis )
electronics parts :
8. 1 pcs ramps 1.4
9. 1 pcs arduino-compatible mega 2560 with USB cable
10. 5 pcs A4988 driver with heatsink
11. LCD 2004 controller
12. smart adapter + ribbon cable
13. MK8 extruder + hotend with Fan. ( default is for 1.75mm filament 0.4mm nozzle )
14. 6 pcs endstop with cable
15. 5 pcs Nema 17 motors ( one is already attached to MK8 extruder )
16. MK3 heat bed with springs
17. 12v 10A power supply (not pictured)
18. a bunch of nylon ties
for the manual , you can go to here to check . http://reprap.org/wiki/Prusa_i3_Build_Manual ( some might not be exactly the same , because we upgrade some items design , but as a DIYer , you should be easy to figure out how it is done , or just contact us , we will let you know)
basically the difference is the acrylic frame , and also the z motor plastics , because this part is replaced by acrylic , then others are the same .
there are many parts for this , sometimes it is possible some got problems.
if so , please feel free to contact for tech support !!(1)We have made necessary design to prevent “jammed” problem.