TPU Flexible 3D Printer Filament
1. PRILINE TPU Flexible filament should be printed at lower speed than normal. And printing nozzle type Direct Drive (motor attached to the nozzle) due to its soft lines.
2. TPU Flexible filament applications include seals, plugs, gaskets, sheets, shoes, key ring case for mobile hands-bike parts shock and wear rubber seal (Wearable Device/Protective applications ).
1. 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool
2. 1.75mm Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
3. Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 190-210°C (374-410°F), Base Plate Temperature: 50°C(122°F)
4. Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
5. High Compatible with Your 3D Printer: For common all 1.75 mm specification 3D printers such as Ultimaker, Zortrax, Lulzbot, BCN3D , FlashForge, Makergear, MakerBot, Prusa, CEL, Robo.
PRILINE 3D Printer Filament Storage Tips:
After each print, we recommended storing printer filament in a sealed plastic bag or box to prevent be affected with moisture.
Friendly Reminder(After Use):
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.Material: TPU Flexible (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
Size: 1.75mm Spool Diameter: 7.87″ Spool Width: 2.83″ Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 190-210°C (374-410°F), Base Plate Temperature: 50°C(122°F)
Performance Advantages: PRILINE TPU Flexible filament is a material that is soft and elastic like rubber, similar to the Flexible TPE but typing easier and harder than TPE. It allows for repeated movement or impact without cracking
Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products. If you aren’t happy with our 3D printer filament, tell us and We will arrange a refund for you