Specification & Performance
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 12 sec @ 50 um, Delay 2
- Way to Clean Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen Shuffle, Shuffle XL, Make ParaLED, Make XL ParaLED
- Application: Lost-wax Casting for Jewelry & Dental
- Key Performance:
- Viscosity: 680 mPa.S (25C)
- Density: 1.21 g / cm3
- Hardness: Shore 65D
About Resin Operation
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, stored used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if you do it.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin smells. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
- Keep resin away from kid.
✔SUITABLE FOR: All LCD 3D Printer. Applicable to lost-wax casting for jewelry & dental.
✔EASY TO CLEAN: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry with air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
✔LOW SHRINKAGE: It’s normal for product to shrink a little after photocuring. However, the shrinkage of this resin would be 3% only at maximum.
✔HIGH PRECISION: Details are especially well-shown when using high resolution 3D printer.
✔CUSTOMER SERVICE: Phrozen regards customers as the most necessary concern. Our professional engineering team is willing to reply your questions, and support you to print with high performance.