OOKU 3D Pen – Creativity Unleashed
Designed, tailored and perfectly optimized for everyday creations with the power of 3D Printing, all in a single Pen.
From simplicity of use with auto-feeding of any PLA or ABS type material, to the natural fit into your hands, to low temperature ceramic heads, the OOKU 3D Pen brings your creative imaginations to life with OOKU’s micro 3D printing technology.
Quickly melt and cool the ABS/PLA/HIPS printing material to create rigid free standing structures, forms, and shapes. Create individual parts and pieces or combine pieces together to really unleash your imagination.
On demand Prototyping, drawing, and crafting is here with the OOKU 3D Pen. Unleash your 3D creativity into the world.
– Ooku’s Natural Fit design ensures the pen fits to your hand naturally, as you would holding a pen or marker.
– Simplicity of use – just plug in, power on, heat up, and create.
– Adjustable speeds with automatic material inflow, without the hassle of controlling temperatures.
– Slender 0.7mm extrusion tip taking precision and detailing to a new level.
– Lower temperatures and greatest heat efficiency keeping the pen cool and safe during use with ceramic head.
– Smart automatic shutdown after 5-10 minutes of idling.
– Highest material comparability – from ABS to PLA to HIPS – use any material most suited for your projects without any hassle.
1 x OOKU 3D Pen
3 x Multi-colored 1.75mm Biodegradable PLA filament packs
1 x Pen Holder Stand
1 x 110-240V USA Power Adapter
1 x Manual
Safety and Warning Instruction
1. This 3D Pen is suitable for children and adults over 8 years of age. Supervision of small children during product use is required.
2. The output nozzle and area can reach 250 degrees F so keep your hands and fingers away from the nozzle and avoid direct contact.
Like a 3D Printer, print and create objects by drawing with the pen using 3D printing plastics like 1.75mm ABS or PLA Filament – Think like a builder to combine parts and pieces of objects you created to form a new grander object.