Ender 5 Main Features
● The printing is more stable: the double Y-axis motion control system drives the high-quality stable output of the two-side synchronous belt, effectively avoiding the shock caused by printing.
● Built-in motherboard power supply: According to the circuit design, device specifications and heat dissipation, the wires are concentrated in the machine for independent control.
● Design: The body is simple and generous, enhance the creative space of printing.
● Power failure continued: Automatically store the print record after power off, continue printing after power-on, and improve the model print success rate.
● Broken material detection: When the consumables are exhausted, disconnected, or other abnormal conditions occur, the printing will be automatically suspended, and printing will continue after the consumables are accessed.
● Easy leveling method: The large hand-turning nut is ergonomically designed, the leveling speed is fast, and it is free from time-consuming and labor-intensive problems.
Molding technology FDM
Print Dimensions ：220*220*300mm
Print speed ：≤180mm/s
Normal printing speed ：40-80mm/s
Print accuracy ：±0.1mm
Layer thickness ：p0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle diameter ：Standard 0.4mm changeable 0.2, 0.3mm
Nozzle quantity ：1
Nozzle temperature ：≤260℃
Hot bed temperature ：≤135℃
Working modes ：Online print or offline print
Power parameters ：Input:110/220V 50/60HZ output: DC24V
Machine power ：350W
Printing materials ：PLA/ABS/ TPU/WOOD/ COPPER/gradient, etc.
Filament diameter ：1.75mm
File formats STL,Odj,amf
Net Weight 11.8kg
Gross Weight 14.2 kg
Machine size 552-485*510mm
Package size 610*570*345mm
If you have any problems in use, please contact the seller’s customer serviceMagnetic and heated print bed: Ender 5 build plate is able to heat up to 100°C in 5 minutes and the magnetic bed allows the user to easily remove 3D printed models.
Resume print: it is possible to pause and resume 3D prints (also works automatically in the case of a power failure).
Ender 5 upgrade extruder: reduces risks of filament jamming. Furthermore, the nozzle is able to heat up to 255°C.
LCD screen: provides the user with more control over the 3D printing process.