The New, FlashForge Creator Pro replaces the popular Creator X in the FlashForge lineup of dual extruders 3D printers. It boasts the same proven design, sturdy metal frame, optimized build platform. And adds: a protective, transparent cover that effectively seals the chamber from outside interference; an integrated LCD screen and button board; and more…
Key features and improvements:
1. Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame..
2. Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
3. New high heat resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
4. New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
5. New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
6. New LED light illuminates the printing area.
7. New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
8. SD slot is repositioned for more convenient access.
-The Creator Pro
-2x Spool Holders
-2 spools filament(N.W.:1 kilogram per spool, material and color randomly selected)
-2x filament guide tubes
-Nuts, screws and Hex Wrench Kit in accessories bag
-Power Supply Cable
-End stop switch cable(spare part)
-Acrylic covers kit
-3M Scotch blue painter’s tape
-1×4GB SD card(contains software, test sample files and operation manual)
· Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm
· Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm
Software: ReplicatorG, MakerWare
· Compatibility: Windows, Mac OSX and, Linux
· Print from SD card or over USB
· Input file type: STL, gcode
Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
Build volume: About 5 liters
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm(adjustable)
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
· Works well with 1.75 mm ABS,PLA