The New, FlashForge Creator Pro replaces the popular Creator X in the FlashForge lineup of dual extruders 3D printers. It boasts the same proven design, sturdy metal frame, optimized build platform, and adds: a transparent cover that effectively seals the chamber from outside interference; an integrated LCD screen and button board; and more…
Key features and improvements:
1. Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame..
2. Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
3. New high heat resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
4. New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
5. New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
-The Creator Pro
-2x Spool Holders
-2 spools filament(N.W.:1 kilogram per spool, material and color randomly selected)
-2x filament guide tubes
-Nuts, screws and Hex Wrench Kit in accessories bag
-Power Supply Cable
-End stop switch cable(spare part) -Acrylic covers kit -1×4GB SD card(contains software, test sample files and operation manual)
Software: ReplicatorG, MakerWare
· Compatibility: Windows, Mac OSX and, Linux
· Print from SD card or over USB
· Input file type: STL, gcode
Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
Build volume: About 5 liters
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm(adjustable)
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
· Works well with 1.75 mm ABS,PLA
Full manufacturer’s warranty fulfilled by Flashforge, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge technicians