Aluminum Build Plate was designed to be used as heated build surface of typical 3d printer with 200 x 200 mm XY build area, it is compatible with MK1, MK2, MK2A and MK2B heat bed PCBs. Material is 3mm thick T6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Plate has sufficient thickness to prevent twists and maintain flatness across whole building area, which is necessary for first layer of print to stick to the surface. Plate uses countersunk mounting screws to eliminate possibility of hot end to run into a screw and damage itself. Another convenient feature is the milled channel for thermistor installation on the bottom of the plate. This feature makes assembly easy and clean, thermistor wiring is hidden in between plate and heated bed PCB.
Aluminum Plate design features:
• Thick 3mm plate maintains flatness across whole area.
• Scratch resistant anodized surface.
• Hidden countersunk mounting screws preventing hotend damage.
• Kit uses high temperature resistant silicone rubber spacers instead of typical springs.
• Thermistor hidden in the milled channel on the bottom of the plate and easy to install.
• With short kit you can use your existing MK2, MK2A or MK2B and upgrade your printer at lower cost.
NTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
• Resistance value at 25°C=100K±1%
• Wiring length: 1 meter
• Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
1 x Anodized Aluminum Build Plate 200x200mm.
4 x M3 x 25 Stainess socket head countersink screws.
8 x M3 Washers.
4 x M3 Locknuts.
1 x ~60mm High temp silicone rubber tubing.
Scratch resistant clear anodized surface.